Carli Kilgore RD LD
Real Food + Wellness Consultant, Integrative + Functional Medicine Dietitian
Meet Carli, Houston Nutritionist
Carli Kilgore (previously Carli Vogler) is an Integrative and Functional Medicine Registered Dietitian (RD), Licensed Dietitian (LD) and real food + wellness expert in Houston, Texas. WELLNESS BY CARLI grew out of Carli's lifelong search for health truths, the science of food, and a passion for overall wellness. Guided by a realistic and always optimistic approach, Carli helps clients improve their health, achieve their goals and develop sustainable habits to live a healthy and balanced life.
Carli is extremely driven to understand everything about the science of human nutrition. Motivated by the desire to help her clients, and her own intellectual curiosity, she studies the latest research, and is always putting time and energy into continuing education. Carli uses all resources available to make individualized recommendations for her clients.
Carli believes in REAL food and the power to heal the body from the inside out using clean, whole food ingredients. She loves to cook and is able to help busy clients take a practical approach to food preparation with her own useful tips and tricks.
Beyond food, Carli is a huge advocate for making physical and mental health a priority as well. As a former Division 1 Athlete at Yale University, she knows all too well that true wellness comes from a balance of mind, body, and spirit. A lack of any one will undoubtedly effect the others.
Education + Experience
- Undergraduate Degree from Yale University
- Post-Baccalaureate Degree in Human Nutrition at the University of Houston
- Dietetic Internship and Medical Rotation at the Medical Center in Houston, Tx.
- 2 years of training + 3 years of clinical practice in integrative medicine at a private practice (Naturally Nourished) in Houston before starting WELLNESS BY CARLI
- Leap Certified Therapist (specialist in food intolerances)
- Dietitian in Integrative and Functional Medicine